TRAVEL INFORMATION | ANTIPAROS ISLAND
Antiparos is easily accessible by boat or plane through the island of Paros:
1. By plane to Paros National Airport (PAS).
2. By boat from the port of Piraeus in Athens to Paros (Parikia port). Check the daily ferry schedule here.
3. By plane to Mykonos or Santorini, and then by boat to Paros (check the ferry schedules here).
FROM PAROS TO ANTIPAROS
Just a short distance from Parikia port and the airport is the little port of Pounta. From Pounta port, take a 5-minute ferry ride to Antiparos. Once you arrive at Antiparos one of our team members will be at the port to welcome you.
- Get to Pounta port from the airport by taxi (10 minutes ride)
- Get to Pounta port from Parikia port by taxi or bus (15-20 minutes ride)
- Get to Antiparos directly from Parikia port by boat (30 minutes ride)
Note: Taxi transfer between Paros port/airport and Pounta port can be arranged upon request (at extra cost)